Friday 17 February 2017

Divided City by Sarah

P7 have been doing a drama performance called Divided City. The activities are very fun. I find this song is very catchy it's called divided city it goes like this- can we unite this divided city! Mrs Ramsay and Miss Mckinley have taught us some songs in the classroom. In my opinion I love singing so I personally love divided city. I love how fun the activities are very fun. I'm going to interview gavin on how he enjoys divided city “i think that divided city i love the songs oh and also the drama some of the songs are hard but my favorite song is i play for glasgow and during that song i am one of the footballers and i have to go into the middle during the song” I hope you enjoyed Gavins comment on Divided City. I am so lucky to get the chance to do Divided City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.