Friday 17 February 2017

Scottish Country Dancing by Kieran and Gavin

In primary 7 we have been practicing scottish songs and dances and poems. One of the poems is ‘to a louse’ and ‘The Ballad of Janitor Mackay’ and i would like to introduce sarah who would like to tell us how she likes the scottish dance and poems. “I like doing the dance but at first it was hard but I think we learn by the experience. I am dancing with my best friend erin and we thought it was awkward but we have passed that stage and we think it's no big deal.” I thought that the dance was hard to do but it was so fun. On Tuesday the 17 of January 2017 me and my class for gym we went and did a Scottish Performance. Me and my class like the Scottish Dancing the teacher said “ Primary 7 do you like doing Scottish Dancing”. We said “ yes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.